Saturday, 27 April 2013

Sookie Stackhouse Series

For the past 2 months I have been working though the Sookie series. When I first started these books I had a low hopes as I have tried them on and off for years and never really gotten in to the series. I was at my local library with my daughter and I saw the second book on the recently returns shelf. I thought I haven't read this series yet I might give it a try. Couldn't find the first book so I loaned out book 2 and 3.

I think starting the second book i enjoyed the series more as I already had an idea about the world building though the True blood series. The first 4 books I loved. Once the hotel was blown up I think the series started to go down a bit. There was for me too much vampire politics that I found boring. By the time I got to dead reckoning I was bored. I have recently borrowed the audio version so I can finish the book.

I still have Deadlocked and Dead ever After to go I hope these get better as I have really loved the series but think the story lines just got a little lost.

My hopes for the future books is Sookie finally realises that Alcide is the best bloke she can ever have. He has deep feelings for her, he has people to protect her, he is hot and has money and he is a wonderful guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment