This is a novella by Jenn Bennett. It is written in between Summing the night and her so to be released Binding the Shadows. This was a great novella sweet and straight to the point. From the moment I started I just fell in to the flow of the charaters and felt at home. The relationship between Lon and Cady is sweet and Jupe is trying to flirt hard with Cady friends. I love how just a simple boat trip can turn in to choas.
I like how the author gives you different ways of looking at a conversation though the characters. This is mainly because you dont just have a whole bunch of 20 to 30 thirty years old with no family attachments. The main cast is Cady who is her 20's and dating Lon who is a forty year old who as a teenager named Jupe whose powers are maturing too fast. There is a lot of witty banter and and side jokes.
![]() |
| Released at the end of May |
The only thng I didnt like about the novella is that it wasnt long enough. I only have to wait to till the end of may for the next book.
I rate this novella very highly and urge everyone to read this.
If you would like to know more about this autor please click on the links below
www.jennbennett.net/
http://authors.simonandschuster.com/Jenn-Bennett/77827513

No comments:
Post a Comment