This is the first post of my new blog.
I have decided to start a blog as I'm a massive reader of the urban fantasy genre and I want to share all the great books I read with everyone.
Some of my favourite authors are Devon Monk, Patricia Briggs, Jenna black and many more. I have been a bookworm for as long as I can remember. I started out with baby sitters club then moved on to sweet valley high. I got my first dose of fantasy when I found Emily Rodda's book Rowan of Rin then i was introduced to David Eddings at the age of 13 and i never looked back. Read big fantasy novels for the next 8 years and in between read a few chick lit novels.
One day I was browsing the fantasy section and saw the Anita Blake Omnibus and haven't left the genre since. I love when an author sets up a new world either being present, past or future and just getting lost with the characters. Will try anything once and and great things numerous times.
Hopefully though this blog I can share some of the great reads with everyone.
Thanks for reading
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment